Interior Designer

SUJEONG HWANG

" Design is not just what you see and feel, but also what you don't see and feel. "
- Ingrid Fetell Lee -

love art & design

SYSTEM

Teather design : Re-appropriate and reform existing furniture into new design.

GADGET CHAIR

Furniture design : Re-appropriate and reform existing furniture into new design.

Sound memory home
SOUND MEMORY

Student Community Space Project : Roof extension and design student habitat.

sujeong hwang

As an interior designer, I understand the fundamental principles of an object in the space and committed individual with the ability to pay attention to details……

residential & commercial projects

My portfolio showcases my previous work and demonstrates my ability to transform spaces into stunning and personalized areas. I keen on attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality results that exceed our clients’ expectations.

spa home
trendy home

Space Planning

I can help you maximize the functionality and flow of your space through careful space planning. I'll consider your lifestyle, needs, and preferences to create a layout that works best for you.

Services

Interior Design

I will work with you to create a cohesive and functional design scheme that reflects your personal style and meets your specific needs. I can help you select colors, materials, furniture, and accessories that work together to create a beautiful and comfortable living space.

Kitchen and Bathroom Design

Kitchens and bathrooms are two of the most important rooms in any home. I can help you create a functional and stylish kitchen or bathroom that meets your needs and enhances the value of your home.

I believe that your home or office should be a reflection of your personality and style. Let me help you create a space that is uniquely yours. Contact me today to schedule a consultation and start transforming your space.