연극 공연합니다. The ye olde rose and crown pub theatre, walthamstow central > 이런저런이야기

본문 바로가기

<  영국이야기  <  이런저런이야기

연극 공연합니다. The ye olde rose and crown pub theatre, walthamstow central

페이지 정보

작성자 no_profile thelalaland 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물  (185.♡.118.146) 댓글 3건 조회 3,108회 작성일 16-05-08 20:24

본문

안녕하세요. East 15 acting school 에서 연극연출을 공부하고 있는 학생입니다. 다름이 아니라 제 마지막 졸업작품으로 공연을 올리게 되었는데 홍보차 이렇게 글을 올립니다. Where We Stand 는 2016년 외국인으로써 영국에서 살아가면서 느낀 점, 한국을 비롯해 유럽전역에서 일어나고 있는 사건들을 지켜보는동안 다시 제 자신을 되돌아 보게 만들었던 일들을 작품에 반영하여 연출한 연극입니다. (하지만 심각하지 않아요. 코미디입니다.)

댓글 첫번째로 달아주시는 분께 수요일,5월 11일 8시 티켓을 무료나눔하려 합니다.(1인 2매)

많이들 보러 와주셨음 좋겠습니다. :)

감사합니다.

Hi, I am Youri Kim stuyding in East 15 acting school. I am setting my show next week. As Artistic Director of The Lala Land Production, I would like to invite you to our project ‘Where We Stand’ consisted of 4 short plays written by Barbara Lindsay from United States. 5 pound ticket for preview on Wednesday and Thursday.Tickets are only 10 pounds each in other days.smile 이모티콘 I hope you to come and enjoy with us.

A brief synopsis:

The Great Whatever : What will it happen if you had an experience that you couldn't explain in any other way than that it came from God? 

Here To Serve You : After a catastrophe, people become aware that that terror can happen anywhere and at any time. For them, there are various security measures to always protect them.

Burn In Heaven : The soldier, who has murdered a many, meets the god of death and pleads for her life to be spared. Laugh or cry, it's up to you.

Fighting Mister Right : To love, we need to fight. To fight, we need to love. The story about to love and to fight. 

Full of innuendoes, miscommunication, turmoils, and controversies, ‘Where We Stand’ is an Barbara Lindsay’s 4 short comic and satirical plays that left audiences laughing.

The Ye Olde Rose And Crown Pun Theatre, 55 Hoe St, London E17 4SA.

추천0 비추천0
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
Sponsors
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -

댓글목록

차니모님의 댓글

no_profile 차니모 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 아이피 (81.♡.191.144) 작성일

우와 저 보러갈 수 있을까요?_?
아 그리구 acting school에 대해서도 몇 가지 여쭤보고 싶네요 ㅎ_ㅎ!

thelalaland님의 댓글의 댓글

no_profile thelalaland 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 아이피 (188.♡.0.30) 작성일

메일주소 보내주시면 티켓정보 보내드릴게요 :) 제가 액팅전공이 아닌 연출 전공인지라 자세하게 아는 것은 없지만 궁금하신거 있으시면 말씀하세요:)

내가 쓴 글 보기
영국이야기
공지사항
이런저런이야기
영국일기
자기소개,같이가기
영국사진앨범
영사 사진전 수상작
요리/맛집/여행
영사칼럼
영사미디어