[주영한국문화원] 오픈콜 2018: 주영한국문화원 & SPACE 스튜디오 어워드
페이지 정보작성자 주영한국문화원 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 홈페이지 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 (195.♡.226.250) 댓글 0건 조회 3,486회 작성일 17-05-25 23:06
오픈 콜 2018: 주영한국문화원 & SPACE 스튜디오 어워드
Open Call 2018: The Korean Cultural Centre UK and SPACE Studio Award
2017/18년 한영 상호교류의 해를 맞이하여 주영한국문화원과 영국 예술기관인 SPACE에서 최초로 진행하는 스튜디오 + 전시 지원 프로그램에 한국 국적의 작가분들을 초대합니다. 당선된 작가분께서는 런던에 소재한 스튜디오를 1년 동안 무상 제공받으실 뿐 아니라, 영국 체류에 필요한 비자를 함께 지원받는 프로그램으로 작가분들의 많은 관심 부탁드립니다.
The Korean Cultural Centre UK (KCCUK) is pleased to announce that an annual studio award in partnership with SPACE, a leading visual arts organization based in London and Colchester, will be launched in September 2017 for artists of Korean origin. The bursary programme is designed to support one artist graduating from an art college in the UK and offers him/her time and space to develop his/her practice for 12 months at a crucial period after graduation. Taking the form of free studio provision for one year, alongside supporting their visa (living expense and production cost not included), the bursary also provides a supportive environment, which includes professional development as part of the Artist Development Programme at SPACE. Becoming part of the wider artist community at SPACE, the awarded artist will have the chance to expand their creative artistic expression and communication into various forms, as well as to present their practice in the UK art scene through a solo exhibition at the KCCUK. The bursary artist will be selected by a jury panel organised by the KCCUK and SPACE.
Find more information about SPACE on http://www.spacestudios.org.uk
Application Deadline: 31 May 2017
How to apply:
Please send the following application materials via email to
(Submissions by post will not be accepted)
T +44(0)20 7004 2600
Please be advised that the application must comprise the following elements in English
• CV or short biography including an applicant’s details (i.g. full name, address, phone, email)
• Portfolio (pdf) up to 20 images
• Bursary Plan (max. 500 words)
• The Exhibition Proposal (max. 500 words – Please refer to the floor plan of the KCCUK, http://london.korean-culture.org/ko/40/board/4/read/81371)
• Application materials (in a PDF format; Maximum 8MB) are to be made by sending via wetransfer.
• Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we cannot provide individual feedback.
• Applications are to be made by each individual, and only one is required per collective.
• When you submit moving images / film (please submit this in a PPT form). However, the committee is only able to watch the first 5 minutes of any footage. Therefore, please feel free to edit your material.
• Moving images should be PC formatted and images saved as JPEG.
• Please do not send original or unique works.
• You may include up to 3 publications and 5 press reviews/articles in your application.
• Eligibility for the Successful Visa Application
• Quality of practice
• Quality of plan and proposal
Time Frame for the Bursary Award
• Application Deadline: 31 May 2017
• Final Selection Announcement: 16 June 2017
• Visa Process: Beginning of July – Middle of August 2017
• Studio Bursary Duration: 1 September 2017 – August 2018 (1 year)
• Exhibition at the KKCUK: Spring 2018 (TBA)
- 이 자리의 광고주를 찾습니다 - 30% 할인중! email@example.com
- BH1 Accounting - 사업 운영을 위한 풀 패키지 회계 서비스, BH1에서 제공해 드립니다.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.