런던에서 실력과 경험을 겸비한 영국인 카피라이터, 프루프리더 소개드립니다. (All types of academic and non-academic proofreading in all subjects and formats, including Phd, Essay, CV, Business proposals, website content and a > 과외/레슨

본문 바로가기

<  구인구직  <  과외/레슨

런던에서 실력과 경험을 겸비한 영국인 카피라이터, 프루프리더 소개드립니다. (All types of academic and n…

페이지 정보

작성자 no_profile Salmon 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물  (2.♡.98.17) 댓글 0건 조회 1,727회 작성일 22-11-10 01:06

본문

안녕하세요! 런던에서 프로패셔널한 카피라이터이자 프루프리더 영국인 Dylan James 소개드립니다.

Dylan James Copywriting 라는 회사를 운영하며 수많은 학생들의 아카데믹 라이팅을 도와주고 있을 뿐만 아니라 영국 현지의 많은 사업체들의 카피라이팅 및 마케팅 컨텐츠를 담당하고 있습니다.  (All types of academic and non-academic proofreading in all subjects and formats, including Phd, Essay, CV, Business proposals, website content and any type of writing.)

퀄리티 높은 전문적인 아카데믹 proofreading을 원하시거나 현지에서 사업체를 운영하거나 일을 하시면서 문서 작업이나 웹사이트 컨텐츠, 마케팅 글, 제안서 등이 필요하시다면 도움이 될 것 같습니다.

도움이 필요하시거나 궁금하신 점이 있으면 아래 주소로 연락해보세요.

이메일: hello@dylanjamescopywriting.com
웹사이트: https://www.dylanjamescopywriting.com

Hi, I’m Dylan James!

I am a professional writer, working in London, UK. My words help businesses, academics and students alike. In fact, over the past 15 years, I’ve helped dozens of businesses with their copywriting needs and have helped dozens of academics with their professional academic papers.

I’ve written sales emails, website copy, funding applications, blog posts, press releases and magazine advertorials. Most importantly, I never take my eye off the ultimate prize: helping you achieve your business and career goals.

Whether you are a businessperson in search of compelling website copy or an international student in need of a professional proofreader contact me today and let’s talk about working together to give you the success you deserve.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need a quote for a specific job.

hello@dylanjamescopywriting.com
https://www.dylanjamescopywriting.com
비추천0
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
Sponsors
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.